If you would like to get a closer look at the building, and thereby gain insight into the architecture and the day-to-day life of the residents, you need to book a guided tour at 8TALLET (the 8HOUSE). Then you will see our building with a local tourguide living in 8TALLET.
Please book as soon as possible as all our guides are volunteers only. The guided tours are for both professionals and other interested parties and a tour will last one hour. Here you will be introduced to the architecture and learn more about how it is living in our building.
The tours are conducted in Danish or English, but several of our guides are also able to offer the tour in other languages such as German, French, Spanish and Russian.
The price of a tour for a group of up to 20 people is DKK 500. The price for groups up to 40 people is DKK 1000 as two guides are required. You can pay in cash, via MobilePay or by invoice. If you prefer an invoice, please enclose invoicing details in your email.
If you wish to book a tour, please use the form below. We will return with a confirmation of the booked tour within a week.
We love to show our beautiful building, but we do request visitors to respect the privacy of our residents, and keep the following rules in mind:
• Larger groups (6 people and more) and all commercial guided groups need to book a tour to see the building from the inside. For groups less than 6 people, visiting hours are only 10-16 at weekdays. No visits at weekends unless you book a tour.
The tours are at your own risk, and not for people with walking disabilities
• Feel free to take pictures of the scenic view and the architecture, but please avoid taking pictures of our private homes (this includes backdrops for ‘selfies’)
• Please avoid loud conversations when you walk on the paths
• It is not allowed to enter the private terraces unless you have been invited by the resident.
• Please keep in mind this is a residential area and do not stare into the homes.
• All use of bicycles or seaways on the paths are not permitted