If you would like to get a closer look at the building, and thereby gain insight into the architecture and the day-to-day life of the residents, you need to book a guided tour at 8TALLET (the 8HOUSE). Then you will see our building with a local tour guide living in 8TALLET.
Tours are available Mondays to Saturdays, but not on Sundays and public holidays.
Please book as soon as possible as all our guides are volunteers only. The guided tours are for both professionals and other interested visitors. A tour takes approximately one hour. Here you will be introduced to the architecture and learn more about how it is living in our building.
The tours are conducted in Danish or English, but several of our guides are also able to offer tours in other languages such as German, French, Spanish and Russian.
The price of a tour for a group of up to 20 people is DKK 500. The price for groups up to 40 people is DKK 1000 as two guides are required. You can pay in cash. If you prefer an invoice, please enclose invoicing details in your booking.
PLEASE NOTE: From 1th August 2019 our prices will be adjusted to:
Tours with 1-10 participants will cost 550 DKK
Tours with 10-20 participants will cost 750 DKK
Tours with 20-40 participants require two guides and the price is therefore 1500 DKK.
Please notice that we will ask for the full amount in case of cancelation less than two days before the visit or in the event of no-show. Any cancellation must always be done in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and the guide.
If you wish to book a tour, please use the form below.We will return with a confirmation of the booked tour within a week.
We love to show our beautiful building, but we kindly request visitors to respect the privacy of our residents, follow our house rules:
· Large groups (6 people and more) and all commercial guided groups need to book a tour to see the building from the inside. For groups less than 6 people, visiting hours are restricted to weekdays 10.00 – 16.00 (10 AM to 4 PM). No visits at weekends or public holidays
· The tours are at your own risk, and not for people with walking disabilities
· Feel free to take pictures of the scenic view and the architecture, but please don’t take pictures into our private homes (this includes backdrops for ‘selfies’)
· Please avoid loud conversations when you walk on the paths
· It is not allowed to enter the private terraces
· Please keep in mind this is a residential area and do not stare into the homes
· All use of bicycles, seaways or electrical scooters on the paths are not permitted